2019 Open Call Exhibition – LANDSCAPE
December 7, 2019 – February 23, 2020
Required Entry Information
Please read this carefully.
Registration is strictly by Email!
Beginning on Sunday, November 3, 2019 at 11 am (not before,) continuing until we reach our maximum of 100 entries.
1. Be one of the first 100 artists to email with your Entry Form and Image of your piece beginning at 11:00 am, Sunday, Nov.3.
2. Do not bring your artwork to the museum at this time.
3. This year’s theme is LANDSCAPE. All artwork must follow the theme of LANDSCAPE.
4. Maximum wall piece size is 4 feet by 4 feet.
5. All media are accepted.
6. One piece per artist.
7. NO triptychs/diptychs/multiples or installations.
8. Image of work must be ready to send with the entry form, by Nov. 3, 2019. (You will need to provide a good photo of your artwork – high quality for printing in our color brochure.)
*Please Label your image with: Your Name/Title/Medium/Size (H x W x D)*
(this will save time for us and we will get back with you quicker)
9. All artwork must be ready to hang or place!
REMEMBER ! – To Attach the image of your work along with your email entry form.
Please wait to hear from us to see whether you got in the first 100 and made it in the show.
Thank you for your entry!
*Please Note: We are not always at the museum during our regular hours when in between exhibitions.
If you are unable to deliver on November 23rd or 24th, please make an appointment via email (email@example.com) or phone us @ 713-861-5526 to make arrangements for your delivery.
Entry Form Below:
Please download .pdf entry form, fill-it out, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.